About Me

My photo
Rozy is an old-fashioned sort who likes to make friends and share some womanly wisdom and humor.

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Tuesday's Thrifty Treasures

First let me say that I have an ongoing list of things I want and look for when I go thrifting. (Or "poppin' tags" as my boys call it.) I don't always find what's on my list, but I do find treasures.

Forty-two (42) balls of crochet cotton in various colors for $8.50 - That's just $0.20 per ball!
I have some projects in mind for Christmas and other future presents so this will get me started.
A delightful wordless picture book of The Lion and The Mouse by Jerry Pinkney . . . 

Can't beat a Caldecott medal winner for $0.75

Fleece pillow case for $0.50; vintage buttons $0.50; Corning French White dish $0.50

Two Revereware pans with lids $7.00 for both.
All those goodies for $17.75! What treasures have you found lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment