About Me

My photo
Rozy is an old-fashioned sort who likes to make friends and share some womanly wisdom and humor.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Rozy's Pretties

Now that my daughter-in-law to be has received her birthday/bridal shower gifts I thought I'd share them with you.

First up are two hanging towels with matching knit dishcloths:


Our son's birthday (I'm going to rename him Mr. Aviation) is in January, hence the snowman, and he uses bandannas as handkerchiefs, hence the top fabric, which I found at a fabric store and couldn't resist!
 



Mr. Aviation, our oldest son, spent the summer in Alaska, so when I saw this linen towel at the thrift store I knew it would make a special keepsake for his sweet fiance. (I've got to come up with a name for her.)


 And the other dish towel just appealed to me for its pretty colors and sentiment.


I make a label for Rozy's Pretties to put in with the gifts identifying their fabric content and washing instructions, as well as any interesting tidbits about the fabrics.

What do you like to make for bridal shower gifts?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rozy,

    I love all of the gifts you made. I especially love the towel that says dleight in the simple things.

    I am not crafty like you. But I have been known to take a photo album and make a recipe book for showers.

    ReplyDelete